We hope you’re all hanging in there ok and staying positive to the best of your ability. We wanted to let you know we have made the decision to close as of last week, and we’ll aim to re-open as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Anyone with appointments booked will be called and re-scheduled. You’re welcome to book your appointment for sometime after April 4th. If we can open earlier than that, we will, and if we need to stay closed for longer, then that’s that. All promotions will be extended, of course, for when we re-open. We’ll still be monitoring our inbox and answering our phones so drop us a line at [email protected] or give us a ring 1-833-992-1226 if you need to chat.
Until then! We’ve compiled a few fun things for you to do while you’re cooped up at home.
Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
The docs at The Plastic Surgery Clinic put together this hand sanitizer recipe. It’s the same recipe they were using at the clinic while our suppliers experienced a shortage.
What you’ll need:
• 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
• 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
• 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
• Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
• Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
• Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”
Join a Virtual Workout
Or try doing this little circuit every hour on the hour. It will help you stay energized throughout the day!
• Ten jump squats or air squats
• Ten push ups
• 100 high knees
To help keep little ones busy…
If you’ve got kidlets at home, check out some of these fun online activities you can do to keep them busy and engaged (and doesn’t just involve watching cartoons).
We’ve Got Your Skincare Covered
Remember, you can still keep your skin in tip top shape while stuck at home. Miracle 10 Skincare is offering free shipping on all orders with promocode FREEDELIVERY. Shop at miracle10.com.